Create a Laser-Cutting Web-shop
Smidyo allows you to create a portal that can be accessed by your customers, or even publicly. This allows you to take on smaller orders that otherwise wouldn't be worth it, increase your sales, and take your business fully online.
- Full support for DXF, DWG, SVG, EPS, PDF, and AI files.
- Cutting, scoring and engraving operations selected based on the customer's vector colors in the drawing.
- Sell material based on full sheets, or based on the part's material usage.
A Powerful Internal Pricing Tool
In addition to acting like a web-shop, Smidyo can also be used as a internal pricing tool for your team.
- Insert customers manually that arrive over phone or email
- Keep your customers up-to-date on the latest status of your orders with automatic emails
- Manually negotiate complex quotes with our Manual Quote feature
- Generate professional PDF quotes with your own custom templates
Accept Credit Card & Invoice Payments
Smidyo supports multiple payment options.
- Accept Stripe credit card payments to get paid up-front
- Let trusted customers pay through an invoice
Bring All Your Orders to One Place
Smidyo allows you to bring all of your incoming orders to one consolidated place - your order dashboard.
Generate Production Files
As soon as your customer places an order, Smidyo can automatically generate files to speed up your fulfillment process.
- Remove unnessecary drawing elements for manufacturing
- Optimize cutting order
- Generate signage drawings
Get Up and Running in Minutes
Configuring Smidyo for your hourly rates, feeds and speeds and materials is a walk in the park. Just sign up, fill out the form and you are up and running in minutes.
Automatically Calculated Shipping Cost
Smidyo allows you to configure multiple shipping methods for your customers. The pricing can be flat, or based on the weight of the manufactured parts.